Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nap-time Evan

Sure, he's sleeping now, but...


Told from the perspective of Evan:

I have found a way to climb out of my crib. Dun Dun Dun! (He really has.)
I climb out of bed and look for a door. "Yes...found it!," I say. I open it up and...nope, just the closet.
I find another door. I open it up, and...AHAAA! I found the kids. Waaaaaiiiiit a minnnnnute, they are wrestling? And I'm supposed to be napping? Who made these rules? Looks like I need to be having a little talk with Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Henry! Another great post! I check your blog all the time. Hope you had a great day!

    Love,
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a "chip off the old block" Henry! I don't want to compare blogs but Evan sleeping and commentary was excellent!

    Love,
    grandma Orton

    ReplyDelete